Sunday 23 January 2011

Laugh Out Loud!


Life Diary: The Bad Habits of Girls!
GF says: Tell me, what kind of bad habits girls have, huh?! *fake smile*
BF says: It is only a comic strip! Take it easy kay? *nervous*


Scene #1
GF says: This steak is too much for me, I can't finish it! Finish it for me.
BF says: Alright! Gimme then!


Scene #2
GF says: This milkshake is too much for me, I can't finish it! Finish it for me.
BF says: Oh...gimme then! *swt*


Scene #3
GF says: This cake is too sweet, I can't finish it! Finish it for me.
BF says: Err...me again? *swt*


Scene #4
GF says: This hot dog is so not tasty, give you eat!
BF says: Huh...this also give me ah?? *shocked*


Scene #5
GF says: Did you gain weight? It's time to diet! Look more like pig ady.
BF thinks: Blame me pulak...*swt*

Description below: GF never realize it's her own fault...


Scene #6
GF says: Exercise faster! I don't want my bf look like a pig!
BF: *speechless*


-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

QUNChi?

agama (49) al quran (18) arab (21) artis (49) bahasa (32) blog (23) bollywood (17) ceghita dia (38) doa (14) donia (61) drama (31) ekonomi (26) fashion (17) Food (1) Formula One (32) hadith (12) hollywood (42) horor (13) humor (28) indonesia (50) israel (13) JJCM (5) kahwin (31) Ke Luar Jendela (32) komunis (6) malaysia (148) medic (25) mind n soul (149) motivasi (25) motokar (32) movie (82) myself (77) palestin (10) politic (59) proton (20) puisi (48) radio (9) resepi (7) Rothschild (5) sejarah pemikiran (24) student (96) swedish (3) US (39) vampire (6) zodiac (5)