Thursday 28 May 2009

Blog Parti Komunis??

Owh yeah,thats right~PKM is online now!! Maybe finally we can hear their side of the story for once. I am not saying their fight is justified. I just want to see it from their side point of view. Let's put it this way.

You can actually read a few pages from a commemorative comic made for the 50th anniversary of PKM in that blog.

In those comics they often show how "evil" capitalism is. The love using the word "glorious battle" , " comrades" and " fighting for the people". I never knew that this kind of comic was available in my own country and my own mother tongue 29 years ago!

Here are a few pages that I find interesting.

Notice the word "serangan hendap indah"... I can't help but laugh. Probably a direct translation from " a glorious ambush"..hehe Also note the exaggerated figures of "beribu-ribu juta ringgit" just to emphasise on the wastefulness...hihi
SRi:Thanx to obefiend~check it out babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

QUNChi?

agama (49) al quran (18) arab (21) artis (49) bahasa (32) blog (23) bollywood (17) ceghita dia (38) doa (14) donia (61) drama (31) ekonomi (26) fashion (17) Food (1) Formula One (32) hadith (12) hollywood (42) horor (13) humor (28) indonesia (50) israel (13) JJCM (5) kahwin (31) Ke Luar Jendela (32) komunis (6) malaysia (148) medic (25) mind n soul (149) motivasi (25) motokar (32) movie (82) myself (77) palestin (10) politic (59) proton (20) puisi (48) radio (9) resepi (7) Rothschild (5) sejarah pemikiran (24) student (96) swedish (3) US (39) vampire (6) zodiac (5)