*warning-please proceed your reading to be spoiled when watching[better don't laa watch it] this absolutely nop-megablockbuster movie*
Absolutely don't you eva eva try to watch this movie! We Malaysianz memang tara suka dengan filem bergenre bajet dokumentari ni.. [stil confuse with International Critics whose always give high point to those movie in this nop so nice genre]So,x payah sussaa2 bazer duet masa maw p beli diz movie.. DON'T!!
Ok,the story is told tru the eyes of Wikus, a corporate bureaucrat who'd make one of Ricky Gervais' bumbling characters look competent. A mass of blithe bigotry and squirming obsequiousness, Wikus only wants to go along to get ahead. So when his father-in-law appoints him head of a round-up-the-prawns operation, Wikus is happy not to ask questions. But when a freak accident begins turning him into a prawn [commercial name for these aliens], too, all order disappears.
Just only specially for you, I conclude some facts trivia that we might learn from thiz movie [enjoy it! XD]
- Aliens like to land in south africa
- Humans do not like things that they don't understand
- Touching something you have never seen before can get you in trouble
- Humans are greedy bastards who always wants the best weapons to make their armies strong
- The guy who always gets sick turns out to the the hero
- Advanced aliens from a different planet, make shanty towns to live in
- If an Alien is broadcasted on tv their faces must be censored and voice must be dubbed
- The hero once again is white in a movie that takes place in africa.... [ref to Blood Diamond-d'Caprio]
- When meeting a new race from outer space always ask "How do your weapons work?"
- Aliens want to go home.
- Humans like studying things they don't understand even if its going to get them killed
- If infected by an alien virus go to the nearest shanty town basement and pilot a alien suit of armor
SRi:Good For Nothing..